Recent promotions in New Jersey and Central PA, in addition to new projects undertaken in northern NJ and Washington, DC require us to add two Team Leaders in New Jersey, two in Central PA, and one in Washington DC to manage our continued growth.
We're currently recruiting entry-level managers to service our accounts with the companies dispayed on this page.
TEAM LEADER POSITION
The essential duties and responsibilities are described here and other duties may be assigned.
1. Assists in conducting field training during initial training of new recruits.
2. Conducts or participates in twice weekly sales meetings to teach, inform, and motivate the reps throughout the week.
3. Works side by side in the field each day with his team of assigned marketing reps, provides feedback, and takes corrective action when necessary.
4. Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
1. Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
2. Distributes assignments.
3. Communicates with reps in field very few hours to check on and advise each of his/ her team members.
4. Works side-by-side promoting client’s product while working with team members. Listen to their sales approach. Role -play. Provide feedback for improvement.
5. Ensures sales calls are performed to meet sales goals as established by branch sales plans.
6. Ensures effective work environment and resolves grievances.
7. Adjusts errors and complaints.
8. Performs or assists subordinates in performing duties.
• Tracking Performance and Providing Feedback:
1. Reviews all recordkeeping sheets
2. Ensures individual productivity and sales results are recorded daily.
3. Monitors results of sales plan and takes immediate corrective action when results fall short of sales goals.
4. Communicates results and activities daily to regional marketing manager or branch manager.
5. Clearly communicates and reviews the company expectations, performance standards, and good work habits with subordinates and holds subordinates accountable.
6. Conducts one-on-one meetings to discuss good and poor work habits and weekly progress of team members.
7. Assists Regional Manager in evaluating performance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or one to two years’ related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Please complete the form below for additional information.